PDUAM, Tulungia has formed an NSS unit with a view to provide the knowledge of social values among students and others for applying in their physical and social life.
Objectives: Along with the mandatory objectives of NSS, the unit of the college decides to undertake the following activities for up-liftment of the society:
- To understand the community in which they work;
- To understand students themselves in relation to their community;
- To identify the needs and problems of the community and involve students to solve it.
- To form amicable relationships among the student community of the college.
Programme Officer –Dr. Pranjal Morang (Assistant Professor, Department of Environmental Science)
Members: Dr. Kaushik k. Phukon, Assistant Professor, Department of IT
Dr. Raju Subba, Assistant Professor, Department of Management
Mr. Porag Pachoni, Assistant Professor, Department of Management
Md. Mofidul Hassan, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics
Mrs. Pratyashi Tamuly, Assistant Professor, Department of Accountancy
Work Plan (Annual):
- Cleaning college campus
- Afforestation programmes in college and neighboring village
- Awareness rallies (e.g. Environment, AIDS etc.)
- Inviting Doctors for health camp.