SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES
- A paper titled “A Critical Study on the Role and Prospects of Commerce Education in Skill Development- with special reference to Assam” presented in the 68th All India Commerce Conference-2015 on “Make in India: The Road Ahead”, organized by Department of Commerce and Business Management, Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribag
- A paper titled “A Study on Religious Tourism and Employment Avenues of local people with special reference to Mahamaya block of Dhubri district, Assam” presented in a UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Environment And Its Role In Moulding Tourism Industry”, organized by Department of Management, Commerce College, Kokrajhar
- A paper titled “Dhak-beating as a means of livelihood- a case study of Barpeta district of Assam” presented in a UGC sponsored National Seminar on “The Folk Tradition Of Performing Art In The North-East India”, organized by Department of Assamese, Bajali College, Pathsala
- A paper titled “A Study on The Emerging Contributors to Inclusive Growth in India- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises” presented in a UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Development Strategies of India: Its Socio-economic and Political Impact”, organized by Barnagar College, Sorbhog in collaboration with G.L.C College, Barpeta Road
- “Role of Government in Infrastructural Development: Water Transport- A Study on the River Transport System of Dhubri District, Assam” published in COMED- A Referred Journal of Commerce, ISSN No.: 2347-7199, Vol-1, Number-1, January 2014.
- “Fostering Economic Development through MSMEs- A Case Study of the Barpeta Cane and Bamboo Craft Cluster” published in Indian Streams Research Journal, ISSN No.: 2230-7850, Vol: IV, Issue: V, June 2014.
- “A Study on Customer Preferences and Level of Satisfaction of Postal Life Insurance” published in Tactful Management journal, ISSN No.: 2319-7935 (Print), 2319-7943 (Online), Vol: II, Issue: XI, August 2014.
- “A Study on the Institutes imparting Entrepreneurship and Skill Development Training- with special reference to the Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), Guwahati” published in Golden Research Thoughts journal, ISSN No.: 2231-5063, Vol- IV, Issue: II, August 2014.
- A paper titled “A Study on the Emerging contributors to Inclusive Growth in India- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises” was published in the proceedings book of UGC sponsored National Seminar on DEVEOPMENT STRATEGIES OF INDIA: ITS SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL IMPACT with ISBN No.: 978-93-5137-799-3, June 2014.
- A paper titled “Dhak beating as a means of livelihood” was published in the proceedings book of UGC sponsored National Seminar on THE FOLK TRADITION OF PERFORMING ART IN THE NORTH EAST INDIA with ISBN No.: 978-93-84096-95-3, March 2015.