Support Services (NCC, Drinking water facility, book bank facilities, Canteen facility, Quarter facilities for teaching and non-teaching staff and sanitation) PDUAM, Tulungia has various support services to facilitate students’ community. To improve the brotherhood and harmonious relationship among students community, the college has applied for the National Credit Crops (NCC).
- A pure drinking water facility has been provided inside the college building which was donated by the Bongaigaon Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd. (BRPL) as part of their corporation Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative.
- To provide academic support to the poor and meritorious students, a book bank facility has been started in the central library of the college praying to all academic community irrespective of their disciplines to donate their old and new books to help the needy students.
- To serve the quality and hygienic food to the students, teaching and non-teachingstaff of the college a canteen facility has been provided within the college campus.
- Unfurnished quarter facilities have been provided to all faculties (both teaching and non- teaching) of the college within the college campus.
- To maintain proper hygienic environment in the college campus, separate lavatory facilities have been set up for boys and girls student as well as in the case of teaching and non-teaching staff.