1. Areas of Specialization and Interest:
- Econometrics, Operation Research, Development Economics, Environmental Economics.
- Presented paper on ‘Regional Developmental Disparities: The General Theoretical Perspective and the Empirical Evidence from India’ in 17th Annual Conference of North Eastern Economic Association held at Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh on October 30-31, 2015.
- Rapporteur in the Seminar on ‘Promotion of Micro Enterprise: Prospects and Challenges’ National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, NERC, Guwahati on December 7-8, 2015.
- Presented paper on ‘Rural-Urban Disparity: Trends & Policy Responses’ in the ICSSR sponsored international seminar on ‘Poverty Beyond Borders’ held at Pramathesh Barua College, Gauripur, Assam on February 10-12, 2016.
- Presented paper on ‘ Nature and Pace of Convergence in the Levels of Per Capita Income of Major Indian States during Different Policy’ in UGC sponsored national seminar on ‘Regional Imbalances and Sustainable Development in India with Special Reference to North-Eastern Region’ held at Siliguri college of commerce, Siliguri, West Bengal, on February 20-21, 2016.
- 53rd Annual Conference of the Indian Econometric Society (TIES) organized by National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Khordha, Odisha, 22-24 December, 2016,Paper on “Revisiting Development Disparities across Indian State: In Quest of Evidence of Resource Curse”.
- 18th Annual Conference of North Eastern Economic Association (NEEA) organized by Department of Economics, Gauhati University, Guwahati, 16-17 December, 2016,Paper on “Profiling of Development Attainment and Disparities across India: In search of Regional Patterns”.
- Presented paper on ‘Economic Development: Concepts and Measurement’ in the UGC sponsored national seminar on ‘Human Development in India: Challenges and Prospects’ held at J B College, Jorhat, Assam on March 17-18, 2017.
3. Total No. of Publication: 09
4.Training Programmes/Workshop/Short Term Course:
- Successful completion of Training Programme on ‘Migration and Development: Issues and Perspectives’ held on 22-25 September 2014 organized by V.V.Giri National Labour Institute, Noida.
- Participated in the Workshop on “Time Series Econometrics” held on 6-10 July 2015 at Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT-Guwahati in collaboration with The Indian Econometric Society.
- Participated in the Workshop on “Econometrics Analysis of Panel Data” held on 21-22 March 2016 held in the Department of Economics, Gauhati University, Guwahati.
- Participated in the One Week Short Term Course on “ Research Methodology in Social Science” held on February 2017 at Department of Economics, Rajiv Gandhi University, Doimukh, Arunachal Pradesh.
- UGC: Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder (2012-14)
6. Currently pursuing:
- PhD from Department of Economics, Gauhati University (Topic: GROWTH, INEQUALITY AND SHARED PROSPERITY: THE INDIAN EXPERIENCE SINCE 1980)